Hello now please allow to have a mental breakdown!

Viewed 517 times
Started 2016-03-23T13:10:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2016-03-23T13:10:00+00:00
 profile photo
First off let me say hello, I've been a member of MC about a year now but Im not very active in discussions so most of you will have never heard of me, I bit shy you see... Now please let me have a mental breakdown in front of you all as I know you are all rational people and those that arnt love a bit of drama!

Sooooo yesterday I stupidly uploaded a topless shot of a model to a closed Facebook group for glamour photography, Id seen topless and nudes posted in there before so thought it was safe, erm, wrong! someone reported the picture and while they were at it reported my profile for being fake, Facebook removed the picture before I could giving me a 7 day ban while at it, then after I reluctantly agreed Id been a naughty boy they told me that I need to prove my account is real by sending them ID and until its received and reviewed my account is deactivated.

Now tomorrow I have a really important legal meeting in London to do with my kids and in my private messages is documentation I need for this meeting that I was going to print today so I sent them my driving licence straight away to get this sorted.

26 hours later (10 mins ago) I received a reply stating the ID I sent isnt accepted and please send one off the list that is, no2 on the list... driving licence!! in 5 hours I drive to London as Im staying over as the meeting is at 9am in the morning, so need access to my account to print the documentation off asap, so I Google a phone number to only find an American number, so I phone America and go around the automated houses running up a debt only reviled by our governments national debt just to get a message saying "We cannot help with this kind of enquiry, please visit the help centre on Facebook" so I visit the help centre and click to message them, and get told to log in, so I attempt to log in to be told my account is suspended and I need to send ID like a driving licence and round in circles we go!!

Now if anyone reading this is one of those people that thinks its fun to inconvenience people like this please think, because this isn't just an inconvenience this can effect mine and my kids lives going forward, Ive tried to make this post a little light hearted but in reality.... well, you can imagine!

All over a pair of boobs!!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads