Model to Tog to Model?

Viewed 483 times
Started 2012-05-16T14:51:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-05-16T14:51:00+00:00
 profile photo
So here is how its going.

I have been a model for a few months now and a few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to have a go behind the camera. I have been taking images for many years now just using a camera phone and as such knew I had a creative streak. More so behind the camera than in front of it.

So I am coming to you fine people to ask have you ever heard of people doing a bit of both? Do you have any tips you could share? I am in the process of buying myself a camera but I am currrently borrowing a friends camera (A bridge camera I believe)

In terms of this site though would I need to open myself a "photographers" account or can I combine the 2? I have done a shoot already and want to get some of the images uploaded for critique and maybe post a couple of castings asking for models to work with .....

Eeeeek help anyone?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads