Do I have " A Style " ?

Viewed 439 times
Started 2012-05-24T09:06:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Paul
2012-05-24T09:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
While hooked on the damn A vs B thing it crossed my mind as to why I was choosing a particular shot and also why I pressed refresh so many times without choosing one or the other ,I found myself instantly bypassing the more graphic shot without considering the particular shots merits , now I'm no prude and I like seeing womens bits just as much as the next man ,(probably a bit more than most ! ) but it just seemed I had a total dissinterest in the shot no matter how good it was photographically .

This led me to thinking about various styles and genres which Photographers seem to fall into .
I have never knowingly been influenced by anyone elses stuff and always thought that my shots had my own stamp on them ,I realise nothing is original and basically everythings been done before in some shape or form .
My question is . From my present portfolio ,do I have a particular style ?.

I welcome comments from Photgraphers and Models .

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads