Outdoor shoots - beware of old prudes!

Viewed 1058 times
Started 2012-07-06T23:22:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-07-06T23:22:00+00:00
 profile photo
I ended up being questioned by Police a few weeks ago when my neighbours didn't like the fact that I had a videographer filming a 23yr old model in my back garden. My neighbour alerted the Police, claiming that the female in question was topless and acting in a sexually provocative manner, which he was shocked by - apparently! The model it transpires was fully clothed (when I viewed the video shot by that producer), bouncing up and down on a mini-trampoline. She was being filmed for a tube-like site. My neighbour also advised the Police that I have young females turning up at the house with suitcases and he suggested that he had seen similar offences taking place on more than one occasion - again all BS! It didn't however stop the Police taking me, under caution, down to the station, locking me up for an hour, and then questioning me for a further hour, before they let me go, after telling me that they didn't have any admissible evidence!

Prior to this they were suggesting a charge of 'Indecent Exposure' - even though I wasn't actually present that day, but because I had knowingly allowed someone to use my house for a shoot - a charge which puts you on the sexual offences register, so my lawyer advised!

Some people really suck, as does the law in Scotland! So beware when shooting outdoors!

Paul A

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads