What do like most about this site?

Viewed 495 times
Started 2012-09-15T09:28:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

retrotog
2012-09-15T09:28:00+00:00
 profile photo
When I look at a profile alongside appear 2 boxes, 'visually similar images' and 'more of my photos'.
These thumbnails inevitavely contain at least 1 image that catches my eye. I click and hey presto some new work appears that I never would have looked at nor searched for. Then on that profile or portfolio I find a model or style that I like and, click, shazam, another door opens.
If I have a few more minutes spare, or get hooked, I glance at A vs B, click and again and again, find an image I like, click, another new door opens. Magic.
James also appears to read most if not all forums and castings and has a good eye as to what should or should not be seen.
This site is addictive and should come with a health warning.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads