Do you make newcomers feel welcomed?

Viewed 383 times
Started 2012-10-30T07:33:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

retrotog
2012-10-30T07:33:00+00:00
 profile photo
James can send you an update automatically to you of the activity on this site,including new members.
Whenever I see new ones in my area, the southwest, I simply send a 'Welcome to madcowmodels' message.
Sometimes if models are fairly close and within the age range and styles I'm looking for I add 'I'd be interested in photographing you', 'Please look at and read my profile and portfolio'.
It doesn't take long. Not everyone replies or even acknowledges but a simple, 'Hi, Hello' does keep the site feeling friendly and welcoming to others, more so than other sites.
Doing it is simple and easy and you never know you might find the photographer or model you've been looking for! Just once a week would help.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads