Help ......?

Viewed 563 times
Started 2012-11-06T14:50:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Leigh
2012-11-06T14:50:00+00:00
 profile photo
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm sure I'll soon find out.

I'm stuck, confused and left with a dilemma..... It is this......

I want to do a high end editorial / beauty shoot with bold big crazy make up and feathers and paint etc... head shot's but i wish it to be elegant, soft and graceful..................................

I want to do a crazy strange and interesting theme editorial shoot eg: Dolls house, Adam and eve, animals and spiders, middle east etc.. almost like Americas next top model if that helps...................

i want to do a high fashion cloths shoot eg: vogue look and color, elle style as if to go in to a magazine..............................

and final i want to do a Victoria secrets beach shoot to keep it simple...............................

but i can't find photographers or work or make-up artist or wardrobe welling to do it and if i do the photographer or make up artist or wardrobe they lacks a certain vavavooom and experience /knowledge for what i want to do.
i don't know if the website will let me but here are links to help example or show you what I'm trying to get a.... (below):

Adam and eve style shoot (that I'm trying to explain) idea of a shoot:
2.bp.blogspot.com/_e9zx813p3sw/SZE_8YFRs2I/AAAAAAAAEXE/Ok6F7uM3lHw/s400/Adam+and...
3.bp.blogspot.com/_e9zx813p3sw/SZE_8og1XGI/AAAAAAAAEXU/K3m2rgteX6Q/s400/Adam+and...

Make up idea (that i'm trying to explain and show examples of):
bro.mo-am.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/How-to-Shoot-Make-up-on-a-Model.jpg
3.bp.blogspot.com/_n0guhyhg1Es/S62bE3LYhdI/AAAAAAAAARw/w2xg8wLvMC4/s1600/danielle_blue...

High fashion editorial Examples of what i'm saying!!!!!
arharvey.typepad.com/.a/6a00e550153cda88340120a50bcdf4970b-500wi
www.hanle-productions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/2010-09-20_134856.png
4.bp.blogspot.com/_321HcVJKJUc/TLiZ_eZ5sSI/AAAAAAAAAEM/UKoWfKmFhXg/s1600/nick+knght...

OK SO I'M HOPING!! those examples help those who read this what i'm trying to get at lol the Questions i have is

How do i find a photographer good enough to capture the images i want?
How do i explain to a make- up artist i wish for bold and stricking make up like in the link examples?
How do i or you know they can achieve this?

Do i pay them or TFP? would that be offending TFP?
As I'm a model i tend not to work for TFP as it will not pay the bills should they pay for me?
How does it all work? basically! i long to do shoots like this and I'm sure in the future i wish do them but in the present how would i go about arranging and getting the results i want/ seek?

I know this is long and i appreciate you reading this thank you! in advance :)
Leigh x

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads