Wedding Photography

Viewed 469 times
Started 2012-11-07T12:25:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

sbp
2012-11-07T12:25:00+00:00
 profile photo
I've done a few weddings in my time and I can honestly say I hate them. However my wife says I need to earn money so needs must.

Now I know times are a changing and peoples ideas differ but I've just been booked to shoot a wedding where the ceremony is being held at 13:30 and the reception at 15:00 at a location 30 minutes drive away.
Now either I'm going to be having to work like a whirling dervish or the happy couple might not get the number of images they first thought. The fact its on the 5th January with the usual weather just tops it off.

Now why am I doing it I hear you ask, well the bride to be is a friend of my daughters and their original photographer has backed out.
Oh the joys of family life.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads