The weather isn't usually like this.....

Viewed 351 times
Started 2012-11-26T14:46:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Glamour_International
2012-11-26T14:46:00+00:00
 profile photo
How many times have we all heard that ? Off we go to sunny climes, expecting great light for our cameras, and it pours it down for a week ! Well, how about setting off for the Seychelles, getting there for the first week and checking out all the best locations to shoot, welcoming the models off the plane for the second week and then it rains ! And rains some more. The above quote will get a snappy response from the most even tempered of us in that situation !
This happened way back in (not gonna tell you how long ago) on my first foreign location shoot to said paradise islands. I hadn't even got enough grasp on basic technique in those days to get myself outta the deep and smelly either. Thank god that digital is so very versatile now.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads