A well known photographic company

Viewed 533 times
Started 2013-01-16T22:43:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

TheSnowmonkey
2013-01-16T22:43:00+00:00
 profile photo
This is my first thread and apologies it is a half rant.. Everyone knows the troubles of the biggest name in photography going bankrupt last year and the talk of the film side of their company been possibly been sold to one of the major internet giants...yuck. ;)
Anyway I shoot predominately on film and prefer to use their chemicals find their rivals not so consistant. in results...I ordered a large batch of C41 kit ..they got the bleach and the fix....but no developer....that makes sense..and neither do they know when they will have it in. Ok I know I could use the rival brand...or some might be thinking pah teach you not to shoot digital...still is it any wonder that they continue to have problems. They should be bending over backwards to help the consumer...but they never do and I guess never will.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads