Models, you have been warned!!

Viewed 583 times
Started 2013-01-30T07:21:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Perfectpink
2013-01-30T07:21:00+00:00
 profile photo
If I had £10 for every time I gave this warning over the last decade I would be a far richer man!! IF A PHOTOGRAPHER TELLS YOU "DON'T WORRY - THE PICS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED IN THE UK run very quickly. Google does not recognise where in the world those images are! I am now helping yet another model contact websites asking them to take down images which never had permission to be used the way they are. This latest one is strangely from what I always thought was a well respected UK studio. One set is even advertised as "full figured blonde hottie with a nice set of natural tits and a wide ass that deserves a pounding!" What must her mum think?

Get real ladies, once images are sold to the internet, someone you know is likely to see them. You need to have a proper contract for pics and you need to understand it BEFORE you shoot. And photographers/studios. Have the decency to tell models exactly where the pictures are going and the implications.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads