Models fail to deliver....

Viewed 505 times
Started 2013-02-10T14:58:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

steve57
2013-02-10T14:58:00+00:00
 profile photo
I don't know what other 'togs' feel about it, but I am very often disappointed by models who fail to deliver, I have to say a good majority of my shoots I very rarely get the shot's I want.

If I am lucky I may get 150 shots from a 2 hour shoot, of these about 50 are worth using...and I find that models say they work levels and when you work with them...are slow and even reluctant to work the level you booked them for.

When working, say a topless shoot, I find that is ME who has to ask the model ...at some pont during the shoot 'can we do some topless shots now'.....I know if I didn't ask, the model would happily work the whole shoot without 'going topless' and expect to be paid for a toplerss shoot...I always tell the model what level I want to work to ...I do think the model should do the level of pose she is booked and being paid for, without being asked by the tog.......

Do other 'togs' have the same problem.....or is it just me....

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads