What's the story with "extra requests" ??

Viewed 780 times
Started 2013-06-02T13:44:00+00:00
14 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

_Bex_
2013-06-02T13:44:00+00:00
 profile photo

Had a few really good shoot discussions spoiled by photographers asking for "extras" during after the shoot. The suggestion being that they feel its their rite to 'sample the goods' or get involved in the shoot.

Is this the norm? Is this what i have to expect every time i pose for anything other than winter woolies, wellie-boots and duffelcoats ??

I, perhaps wrongly, thought that a photographers place was behind the camera concentrating on what they had to do (i.e. their job). And that inappropriate behaviour, peeking and especially touching was strictly taboo. In fact being caught doing that could potentially be a career ender. So why is it so common ?

It clearly states on my profile where i'll stick your camera if you try this with me. Yet people still seem to think that models, just because we pose for nude pics, are somehow fair game. I have to tell you i for one find it sickening.

Am i just wrong to feel like this ?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads