Someone Hates Me

Viewed 594 times
Started 2013-06-14T17:42:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

LesD68
2013-06-14T17:42:00+00:00
 profile photo
Ok someone around here either hate me or my work, I arrange a shoot at the old tram depot in Edinburgh, go to check it out and it is boarded up and they are building houses next to it, even the fence has be replaced with a more secure higher one.

I ask permission to do a shoot at Barnton Quarry, thinking the graffiti would be a great background, when I asked for permission, I was told it was to late as it had been sand blasted off.

Finally, I arrange a cowgirl themed shoot at Edinburghs Western town, only to find the Saloon set is no more, the jail door has been repalced by a modern one and the cantina door, which happens to be the back door of Morningside Library has a big white plastic sign on it.

Arrrgghhhh.

Les

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads