Facebook/website or both?

Viewed 424 times
Started 2013-07-24T22:06:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-07-24T22:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hi,
can I ask what are your thoughts on having your portfolio on a website, facebook or both.
I have just set up my facebook page, amac media, which you are very welcome to browse, and even "like", although when creating my website, I didnt realise there was 1 already(school boy error) on facebook(amac media), so my page has a profile picture of a wedding couple fizzing up a bottle of irn-bru!
My website(same name) is a co.uk, and at present has over 230 images on it, which I at present use more to showcase my work, however do any here think facebook would be the better option for this?
I just really wondered if there are pro's or cons to either or both.
Any "likes" will be very welcome and also returned.
I am not on twitter, so I'l leave that discussion for another day if thats okay with all in here.
On a slightly different not, I will be shooting again for my folio, for the 1st time in approx' 12 months, from mid/late Aug' onwards, so if you are interested, please do drop myself a note of interest.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads