Just a wee bit of a moan........your thoughts are welcome

Viewed 995 times
Started 2013-08-07T11:15:00+00:00
15 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-08-07T11:15:00+00:00
 profile photo
with all these self proclaimed "professionals" on here is it really to much trouble to reply to a message they have been sent? I understand that they may not like my style or are too busy to take on anymore work etc etc, but it takes no longer than 2 minutes to Log on, read the message and say 'sorry im busy' or 'im not interested in your style' whatever the reason may be, but the very least they can do is reply!

Not very "professional" in my opinion, more like waste of space.

Also i'm not the admin for this site nor will I ever be but it might be an idea to have a clear out of people that havent logged in to their accounts for over 30 days, because in my opinion they are just not interested.

Get it sorted people, if your sent a message just reply......Simples!

Anyway rant over

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads