TF shoot and no images?

Viewed 900 times
Started 2013-09-04T18:40:00+00:00
13 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

brunutty
2013-09-04T18:40:00+00:00
 profile photo
Sooooo I did a shoot a month ago with a photographer who responded to a casting call I put out. It was a TF shoot and I gave up my day to work with him on an idea of mine. However I have received no images. I have tried messaging several times on several portfolio sites that his profile is on, however he seems to be avoiding me as he has not logged on for weeks to read/respond to my messages. The last I heard from him was a week after the shoot where he said he was in New York and would have my images to me the following week (3 weeks ago).

I am quite annoyed as for one it was my casting call he responded to for my idea and two, he has happily uploaded several images from that shoot onto his own profile for his use, however I have nothing to show for my time and nothing for me to upload to my portfolios.

I don't know what to do, as obviously I have tried messaging him and feel like changing his positive feedback to negative at this rate. I guess I should just learn my lesson and accept I'll never get the images and completely wasted my time.

Any advice, if any, would be helpful, but I have a feeling there's not a lot I can do.

Thanks,

A very disgruntled and annoyed Kayleigh

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads