Saftey First

Viewed 490 times
Started 2013-09-07T14:51:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-09-07T14:51:00+00:00
 profile photo
I wonder if it would be possible for the under age filter that is applied to the front page and others could be also applied to the scroll bar of new images posted. If you join the main page at present the nude image from Staniewski is blocked in safe mode as are nudes on the scroll bar. If however you post a topless or nude image you have to mark it as nude so it is not shown in the scroll bar. Personally I feel that even though this type of image does well in competition terms I wonder how it compares in overall viewing numbers as only those with safe mode off or followers would see the image as a general rule .I look forward to your thoughts.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads