Any similar situations?

Viewed 831 times
Started 2013-09-09T12:24:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Terfel
2013-09-09T12:24:00+00:00
 profile photo
I generally tend to keep out of the forums, as Madcow suits me very well just as a networking and contact system, but I wanted to ask members here, particularly photographers. Have you ever been blocked straight off without explanation after making a genuine, polite and properly written offer of work to someone?

This happened to me recently, and although I'm not particularly mulling on it, it does make me question if I might have said something in the wrong way, or is it just the model's way of dealing with an unwanted situation? The work was paid and well within her stated levels, yet there it was, BLOCKED.

Any thoughts or ideas welcomed.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads