Suitable for Work

Viewed 526 times
Started 2013-09-27T10:27:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-09-27T10:27:00+00:00
 profile photo
I recently submitted an image to this site ticked the no nude box and uploaded it. www.madcowmodels.co.uk/modeling_photo/id/109906#.UkVGghByYbM

I also posted it on another where I marked it as safe for work. I was very surprised to recive after a few hours a message from their admin telling me it had been reclassified as not safe for work, as I could not understand this decision I appealed it ant the response came back as follows

“From the image upload screen: Not suitable for work includes suggestive lingerie...
There are a number of members on the community team who mark images, they most likely only noticed this one.
Kind regards,”

I was going to leave it there but this morning turned off the 18+ filter to see what it left on view. The home page shows 35 F P images & 10 had been blanked out . In the middle of the block of images was a picture of a naked girl taken from the side ,knees pulled up so her breasts are covered and she is wearing a full Unicorn head mask. I take it as this is “Art” and not suggestive its ok as it’s a front page image.
The mind boggles.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads