Scottish Photographers Group?

Viewed 554 times
Started 2014-01-26T13:07:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-01-26T13:07:00+00:00
 profile photo
Recently I moved to Glasgow. Since then I've known of three models from the south who were talking about a Scotland tour, but these all fizzled out for different reasons. I'd love to hear from photographers who might want to help make some model tours work (from England or Scotland or Ireland or wherever) by indicating who they would like to book from girls who might like to come, and then sorting out some bookings down the line.

A group of photographers in Scotland jointly arranging for models to come for a few days or a week with enough bookings to cover the cost of the trip and make it worthwhile? It's hard for a model to make all the arrangements, bookings, castings, travel, accommodation - if all she had to do was get on the train or plane, everything else sorted, some of those plans might actually happen.

So, any Scotland based photographers out there? Message or post!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads