Best excuse ive heard yet

Viewed 415 times
Started 2014-01-29T11:00:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

ianredversshearn
2014-01-29T11:00:00+00:00
 profile photo
well good people of madcow,its still january and however positive i try to remain its becoming more difficult as time rolls on.
in approximately 2 hours time i was supposed to be doing a shoot.moved all the furniture,set up the lights,vacuumed dusted wiped through,halfway through setting up the backdrop....and model texts me."im really sorry,but im in the middle of moving to a flat with my boyfriend on feb 15th and all my stuff is in my mums garage.i cant find my shoes.ive got a few pairs of heels for going out in but i dont wanna use those for a shoot.im sorry but il have to cancel today.can we re-book for next week?"
NO WE F****** CANNOT !!!!!!!!!!.
jesus christ.is there any point in going on?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads