Lighting

Viewed 887 times
Started 2011-08-13T10:30:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

fabiano
2011-08-13T10:30:00+00:00
 profile photo
When you start to use artificial lighting for your photography it can at times be quite baffling on where to put your lights to get the effect you want..although this does come with good teaching and practice this little article might just save you a few heart aches and wasted shooting time.
There are several lighting set ups i use some use just two lights and others use more but by looking at the diagrams i will post on this thread hopefully you can build up your own set ups and learn how to use them well.
I will start off by adding one set up every few days..if you do use these set ups why not leave a posting to let me know or perhaps a photo you have taken with them to show others

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads