Am i a fool to turn this down?

Viewed 688 times
Started 2014-02-12T08:52:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

ianredversshearn
2014-02-12T08:52:00+00:00
 profile photo
ok,so last night i was contacted by a model( a very rare occurrance),from the bristol area but on another site.
she liked some of the shots in my port,wondered if i would like to update it with some "amazing" images?her levels were up to art nude.
as i was fairly local she would reduce her rates for me,"only" £30.00 per hour for a minimum 3 hour shoot plus £25.00 travel expenses.
she requested ALL the images taken on a memory card,but "only" wanted 15 fully edited high resolution images for her own use.i was to sign a release stating that i would not use any images without her permission.she suggested that my portfolio needed updating and she was happy for me to use her images for that purpose.
lol.
i replied stating that my own rates were £40.00 per hour for a minimum 3 hour shoot,plus expenses for heating,batteries,memory card and tea/coffee.
strangely enough,ive heard nothing back yet.and don t expect to.
ok im laughing about her b***** cheek,but on a more serious note,surely its a bit rude to ask for money AND images as well?
not for a second do i think she was interested in using any of my images for her portfolio,but where on earth do some people dream up their marketing strategies? how many people would agree to her offer?
or indeed any offer whereby images had to be supplied from the whole shoot,or images and money as well?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads