Property releases

Viewed 395 times
Started 2014-03-01T17:23:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Clicksmith_Shutter
2014-03-01T17:23:00+00:00
 profile photo
Does anyone know the legal position regarding the need or otherwise for property releases in respect of local authority erected and maintained street furniture and the like?

I'm thinking of street lamps, railings, balustrades, raised flower beds, benches, statues or other artworks, which you might pose a model on or next to, or might just be in the frame, either as a deliberately included design element or as contextual information.

I don't mean things which are indelibly associated with a location, such as the London eye, but which are privately owned. I mean the inescapable items in an urban environment which are owned and maintained by the local authority, the ' clutter ' rather than a town hall or such.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads