TFP Wasters

Viewed 2668 times
Started 2014-07-11T21:58:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Mark_Thomas
2014-07-11T21:58:00+00:00
 profile photo
why is it whenever you see models advertising TFP, they always message back saying paid work!! if your offering TFP on your profile then either do it or update your portfolio, I realise both model and photographers want to earn money, but I can not afford to pay every model all the time,
I like to shoot as often as possible and with different models, I have a passion to shoot and create the best images I can, and learn, learn, learn surely this can be an advantage to a model looking for top images ... maybe models here might think im talking a load of *hite!!
however the one model who does do TFP that I work with is an amateur, hard working, keen and fun, we have done a few shoots and as result I prioritise her as number one... and go out of my way to produce the best I can do for both her and her portfolio, at some point she will want to charge, and I will pay simply because she has done TFP for me, allowing me to pursue my passion, this person seems to be the only model who is genuine here!! and out of how many members.... is it me ? am I wrong ? thoughts please...

sorry if you feel it is a rant, not my intent...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads