Blind shoots

Viewed 946 times
Started 2014-07-21T10:36:00+00:00
14 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2014-07-21T10:36:00+00:00
 profile photo
I got a text from someone at the weekend saying she was available to shoot all this week. Her number wasn't recognised by my phone and she didn't give any indication who she was. But I figured we must have discussed a shoot at some point otherwise she wouldn't know my number so I spent a considerable amount of time trawling through messages on various sites trying to figure out who she might be. No luck.

So last night I texted her back and apologised that her number wasn't recognised and asked her who she was. This morning I had a text waiting for me saying 'Katie' followed by about 20 kisses. As if she really expected me to know who she is! But I don't and re-visiting messages, texts and past shoots in the new knowledge that her name is Katie didn't help either.

Under the circumstances I thought it might upset her if I then asked 'Katie who?'. So instead I said I might be able to do something on Tuesday depending on location and what she had in mind hoping it would tease out further information to help identify her. Well I now know her address, which hasn't helped at all. Neither has her response to what she'd like to shoot - 'I'll do anything' was all I got.

So I'm now in the situation of working with a model tomorrow evening and I don't even know what she looks like. Either someone is winding me up or she's somehow confused my number with another photographer she knows. Or I'm suffering with Alzheimers! LOL

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads