Viewed 711 times
Started 2014-07-24T14:31:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

ianredversshearn
2014-07-24T14:31:00+00:00
 profile photo
just a light hearted investigation.
in as much as it is possible to conduct an accurate survey simply viewing profiles and thread posts,ive been amusing myself the last few days reading through profiles and wondering about the way people view themselves.
obviously by its very nature,a site such as this will lend itself to some "marketing"(wether or not we expect people to believe it is another thing.......)
thats fair enough,livings to be made/bills to be paid etc etc.
but once or twice.......lol........ive stumbled across some very interesting information/self-analysis that seems on the surface to bear little relation to reality.
i know,everybody boosts up their C.V.,adds a little embellishment,lies even,but how many of us blunder through life kicking the weak aside,puffing our chests out,adding big dollops of B.S.,but lying awake at night feeling inadequate,scared we will be "found out",or worrying that we havent kept up with mr and mrs jones next door enough.?
are you an officer or a foot soldier?do you ever feel your work isnt quite as good as you might like people to think.?
personally,i dont much care.i do what i do,mostly enjoy it,never loose sleep over it and have enough confidence,born about by several life changing experiences to have what i feel is a reasonable grip on reality.
or so i believe lol.
in short,are you where you want to be with your photography/modelling/life? what havent you done yet that you fret over?
now lets try and be nice lol,its for fun.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads