The lord giveth,the lord taketh away.........

Viewed 480 times
Started 2014-08-06T14:40:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

ianredversshearn
2014-08-06T14:40:00+00:00
 profile photo
ok,so i contacted a fairly local model,(about an hour and a halfs drive) exactly 4 months ago,enquiring politely if she fancied working together.no specifics,just a brief outline of my location,ability to shoot etc.
no reply.fair enough.
last evening i received a pm from said model,asking if id like to do a shoot with her,that same evening.again,no specifics,just an enquiry.with a "x" on the end.lol.
i replied explaining that it was short notice and i was pleased to receive her pm but i couldnt do anything tonight..she replied thats fine,when are you free?in told her next week but im currently only to offer a tf shoot,due to temporary financial difficulties.
no further response.
2 mins later i see a casting ,from same model,for same evening,model requires payment.
hmmmmm.
so basically,"im short of money,would you like to give me some tonight in exchange for a shoot"
how many people think thats a bit naughty? would any models on here be happy to receive that kind offer from a photographer?
thought not lol.
personally i think its bloody rude.am i wrong?
no doubt somebody will have a different opinion...........

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads