Modelling Dilemma

Viewed 992 times
Started 2014-08-13T14:11:00+00:00
22 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Ella_Hughes
2014-08-13T14:11:00+00:00
 profile photo
Ok so I'm a tad stuck on what to do, now I appreciate the natural approach to these types of posts are "don't listen to anyone else this decision is yours to make, it's your choice" and all the rest of it.... I KNOW! but there is no harm in asking for advice, opinions and thoughts of peers.

Option 1: Now I have been offered a place at Southampton Solent university to study Law & Psychology (LLB) for 4 years, now if I do head off to university, modelling will have to go from semi professional level back down to amateur, I won't have the time to model. I'll be focused on studies etc. The problems start there! Student finance isn't ready yet and it's less than a month away!!!!! There's no guaranteed job after uni as a high percentage of graduates don't get jobs straight away, especially in such a competitive field such as law. Also I'd struggle with living arrangements after uni (I shan't go into detail as it's such a long winded story) ..... But if I stick with it I'll have a practicing law degree

Option Two: really go for the modelling, I was thinking of getting a house or flat in Bucks, High Wycombe or Reading. Creating a studio space and shooting from home, I've also had the amazing opportunity to become a website starlet. Having a website around me in which customers pay to view (due to go live around January 2015) I'd put most of my time and effort into that and get that going. I've built up such a lot in a year already, who's to say it can't go up further?!

Choices, Choices! Both are such good options but sadly they both can't happen and it's hard to choose the right path without others opinions so help would be appreciated ......

Thanks x

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads