Image of the week

Viewed 498 times
Started 2014-08-17T13:09:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-08-17T13:09:00+00:00
 profile photo
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for my image in this week's competition - it's the first photography competition as such that I've won so I'm very happy to say the least. It was a close call between the top 5, all of which are great images too as were many of the other entries for the week. I think it's a good policy to have that we can't vote for our own images - it happens on other sites and in some cases my own vote has been the only vote, but at least this way you know you've won through fair voting.

Ok, Oscar speech over (music's starting and the mic is disappearing!) I guess the bar has been set with my future uploads :)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads