Viewed 502 times
Started 2014-08-20T21:15:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2014-08-20T21:15:00+00:00
 profile photo
I received the following message from a male model this afternoon:

"Hi mark do you ever shoot male models the only reason I ask is that there are no images of males in your portfolio"

Now I'm not sure whether he's just complaining about what I choose to show in my portfolio or whether he's angling for a shoot - in a roundabout sort of way. I've assumed the former as it seems the most obvious interpretation and have replied accordingly.

But it got me thinking. I do like shooting males but I rarely spot a male model on these sites with the attributes I look for. Here's an example of the kind of thing I'd like to shoot and hence the kind of male model I'd be interested in shooting- ie characterful:

Copyright: podvodoy

So guys and girls, what do you look for when considering a male model either to shoot or to shoot with?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads