Viewed 565 times
Started 2014-09-09T14:36:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Mannering_Media
2014-09-09T14:36:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hi everyone,
I am getting more and more into Video productions, infact i am now probably doing more video than stills.
Anyway, i have studio flash units (although not very high powered, all 5 units working fine for my needs) and am thinking of buying some more lights... but as Video is becoming more prevalent i am thinking "Should i buy more powerful flash or some more continuous lighting units".
At the moment i have a couple of 300w cool lights and am considering adding 3x 750w cool lights.
Keeping in mind that, normally when shooting stills of the style i usually shoot in my home/studio, the models do not make dramatic moves... everything is preset and posed.

Any thoughts....

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads