Cage Fight Photos

Viewed 282 times
Started 2014-09-15T09:18:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Toni22
2014-09-15T09:18:00+00:00
 profile photo
I`m blackbelt judo, kickboxer , also ground and pound , jiu jitsu , so i`m going to be helding back into a cage fight soon in manchester arena.
I was going to ask when the times comes to members on this board? who wants some ring side action and get some photos done of me in the cage again.
It should be epic fun, and the photos i will cherish forever! i could even have specially designed logos on my top for madcowmodels as i enter the cage.

I`m looking to arrange this as soon as my foots better, you would have to travel to take the photos, and i could get you ring side seats or vip as you would be on my train team at my corner.

I`ve been thinking about going back into this for sometime but always put it off due to lifes issues. But after chatting with friends and my old trainer they all think im ready for this and ever better than i ever was before.

xx

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads