Photobooks meetup

Viewed 314 times
Started 2014-10-08T13:44:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Jim_Read
2014-10-08T13:44:00+00:00
 profile photo
Recently I had a go at making a photobook, just printed on A5 paper (A4 cut in half) and bound with one of those plastic comb binding things. I've put a whole series of pics in it and it's really nice to look through it.

I wondered if anyone else would be interested in having a go and having a look at what others do at a meetup, I could get a meetup room/hall just off M1Ju29. It would be very interesting to see a range of photographs from one model shoot.

If a few people are interested and live not too far from the junction I can do something about a meet quite quickly.

Even if you live too far away or dislike meetings, why not have a go at making one anyway.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads