Bit Of Advice (but not for me)

Viewed 411 times
Started 2011-09-23T10:39:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

fabiano
2011-09-23T10:39:00+00:00
 profile photo
Heres a bit of advice ...shame i didnt take my own advice but there you go lol...last sunday my comp started to play up had trouble to do anything computor related it finally died on me in the very early hours of monday morning so had to get one built double quick that took around four hours but the advice of my own i didnt take was back up all your files regulary when my comp died i lost all pics from my last 7 shoots which to me is going to cost to get those shoots re arranged and pics out rather late which is not good as i always pride myself on getting all pics delivered within 7 working days of end of shoots.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads