Make a change

Viewed 1097 times
Started 2014-11-25T07:54:00+00:00
14 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

mattnavy
2014-11-25T07:54:00+00:00
 profile photo
I know its cliché, but wouldn't it be good to see more guys using this site and photographers contacting them for work offers. I think its too stereotype on here. Wouldn't make a change for example to see the image of the week won by someone different than the usual naked chick with big boobs( that are generally out) and long blonde hair!!!!
There's are really market out there for mature male models but there's no encouragement for more to have the confidence to get involved when we are overlooked or photographers just want to book a fit women to get pictures of her boobs in different formats. Girls I am a man who was is in the Navy for 22 years I know blokes, especially as I am as testosterone in a pair of jeans, so take my word for it.
Joking aside I would love this site to give men a bit of encouragement to get involved, especially my age group and I would love it to look past the usual that's all, its got so much potential for us if its used better and we are given more opportunity.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads