Hotels

Viewed 522 times
Started 2015-02-09T21:34:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2015-02-09T21:34:00+00:00
 profile photo
I booked a hotel room for today's shoot but instead of booking the room as if we were staying the night I gave the hotel a ring to see if they would do a deal on a 4-5 hour daytime booking. Worked a treat - £35 which I snapped up. When we were leaving I cheekily said to the receptionist that the room was fine (which it was) but a little more space would have been even better. Her response was that in future I can have any room that's available for the same price - including any of the suites with sea views. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me - the full overnight rate for the biggest suite is £260. It just goes to show it's good to talk and I'll be going back pretty soon I think.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads