Viewed 458 times
Started 2015-03-20T07:36:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2015-03-20T07:36:00+00:00
 profile photo
... what does it mean?

I guess it's having new ideas which haven't been done before, or putting an entirely different twist on something. Or finding a way to achieve something that's ordinarily challenging or difficult.

I think it's hard to be creative in photography/modelling - so many things have been done over-and-over again. Yet there are a few people who stand out as being creative in what they do - for example Jen Brook and many of the people she works with: www.jenbrook.com/ My guess is that on the whole it's models who are the creative driving force on sites like this.

So what does being creative mean to you? Do you claim to be creative? If so, why? Who do you immediately think of as being creative?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads