Worst no show ever!

Viewed 559 times
Started 2015-03-20T09:55:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-03-20T09:55:00+00:00
 profile photo
I guess we have all had our share of "no shows". And we have all made prats of ourselves, sitting in the cold, laden down with photo kit, seemingly for no good reason, while everyone else in the street goes about their normal business, smirking at our bizarre behaviour.

But this morning finds me truly sobbing into my box of lens cleaners, with a sense of extreme disappointment. Despite days of careful planning and prep, polishing lenses, testing wireless remotes, tinkering with tripod mounts and all the other stuff we photographers do, this long-awaited solar eclipse was totally obscured by clouds. The street got about one F-stop darker for about a minute. That was it. The end. Still I guess as models go, Mother Nature is the one that can show up as she pleases and do precisely as she wishes. :-)

So what was your most disappointing ever no-show?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads