Not looking forward to it

Viewed 1248 times
Started 2015-03-26T14:25:00+00:00
18 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Clicksmith_Shutter
2015-03-26T14:25:00+00:00
 profile photo
I'm not looking forward to the cataract operation on my right eye on 10th April. Apparently, it takes a while for some people to recover their vision, so I don't know how long it will be before I can start shooting people again. There's also a lesser cataract in the left eye. I'm hoping that long term doses of alcohol administered internally will help with that bugger.

The replacement lens does not focus like the natural lens does. It's necessary to have bi-focal glasses. I don't know how that leaves one with the usual method of framing and focusing through the viewfinder, with glasses removed. I think using the back panel LCD screen might take some getting used to.

Does anyone have any experience of recovering from cataract surgery?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads