Why pretend to be a model.....

Viewed 1623 times
Started 2011-10-25T12:11:00+00:00
18 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Perfectpink
2011-10-25T12:11:00+00:00
 profile photo
....when you are so obviously not interested!

Take for example a stunning girl in Edinburgh who I have e-mailed twice now, 2 weeks apart so as not to be pushy, with well paid offers of work in her limits and yet no reply. Both have been read and her response rate is at 60%.

I would suggest that she is clearly not interested in modelling. Even a polite no would do, or perhaps even better a maybe with further questions or a yes!

Would it be fair to suggest that any model or photographer who's response rate falls below a certain level, say 66% for perhaps a whole month (to allow for holidays and technical problems)should be removed from the site to clean it up and save everyone's time? I don't think that replying to 2 out of every 3 messages is unreasonable is it?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads