Unread emails. Even when I'm offering work!

Viewed 1241 times
Started 2015-05-06T10:00:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

MuffMerkin
2015-05-06T10:00:00+00:00
 profile photo
Many will know that my house/studio is being sold and while it has been emptied I've done a couple of unscheduled shoots and allowed others to use the space. I have arranged a 'farewell' shoot with a model who has done many shoots with me, and I wanted to make it a g/g shoot. All very tasteful and soft, but using the backdrops now available in a bare house with lots of natural light, and so on.
I have contacted several models that I feel will complement the shoot but, to my surprise, I have not even received the courtesy of a reply.
My images are there for all to see and I feel that they are of a sufficient standard to use in a portfolio. Beyond that, I am paying. It's a real job. I would at least expect to get a 'sorry no', but no reply is a bit much.
I have also looked at my sent emails and see that some remain unread. Why can this be?
Anyway, the house is mine for a few more weeks and is available for use by anyone who wants space.
After that I'll be setting up on the edge of Exmoor in a beautiful bucolic location with a stream, woods and all the trappings of nature.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads