Saying goodby

Viewed 435 times
Started 2015-06-29T23:18:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

volcanoerupting
2015-06-29T23:18:00+00:00
 profile photo
Just to say that I have enjoyed my short time as a member of Madcow. The volcano is now into inactive mode and unlikely to erupt in the foreseeable future. A big thank you to all the photographers and models whom it has been a pleasure to get to know. A very big thank you to all those models who gave me the pleasure of enjoying interesting and enjoyable photo shoots. A big thank you to all those who voted for my images in the competitions. A special thank you to the delightful Lizzie who was the subject to I think, eight winning images in the image of the week competition.

A big thank you to James for a great site and the wish that you go from strength to strength.

Volcanoerupting,
Paul.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads