Should I leave poor feedback?

Viewed 920 times
Started 2015-09-12T21:10:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-09-12T21:10:00+00:00
 profile photo
A couple of days a go I had a shoot arranged. I won't say the models name, incase I decide not to leave the negative feedback. This was arranged on another modelling site, I've asked the question here, as not to start any bad feelings.

Prior to the shoot for about a week their was good communication. However the model said she had no phone due to it being broken. I gave her my number incase anything changes.

The shoot had been arranged where the model lives, 90 miles away from Liverpool. On the day of the shoot, instead of it taking me 1.5 hours to travel it took me 2.5 hours, this was due to a couple of accidents on the M6 30mph most of the way.. So I arrived at 11.30 instead of 10.30, with no contact number I couldn't call her or send a text. She also never called me, to find out what had happened.

When I got to her door and knocked, she answered and asked who I was, when I said, she replied 'oh' I've arranged another shoot now. I didn't think you were coming. I explained about the traffic and said about no number to call, she had a phone in her hand and said she replaced it the day before. This was meant to be a full day shoot.

So the question is should I leave negative feedback, I was late, but wouldn't have expected her to arrange something else.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads