Pictures of Laura Toy

Viewed 748 times
Started 2015-09-15T18:35:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

1 likes 2015-09-15T18:35:00+00:00
 profile photo
Those of you who attended @Stefl excellent studio day 2015-08-08 will no doubt also remember Laura Toy, the very pretty Chinese model I brought with me. She was a really good sport on the day, despite being thrown in at the proverbial deep end. I recall that lots of us pointed our lenses at her. Thing is, she has only received a handful of pictures from the day. In fact, despite the sizeable gaggle of photographers milling about on the day, most of her photographic memories are her own selfies!

Anyway, if you have some pics of the lovely Laura, please could you PM me ASAP so I can arrange to get them from you? What I'd like to do is gather them all together and give her them all on a single CD or DVD, (perhaps with an nice thank you note, or a box of chocs or something). She's not worried about fancy edits, Snaps will do. So there is absolutely no need to spend much time on this. But I sure she would be most grateful for anything you can dig up. I would also consider it a big personal favour too.

Many thanks. :-)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads