Starred Images Grot

Viewed 1170 times
Started 2015-10-13T07:21:00+00:00
20 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

marlham
12 likes 2015-10-13T07:21:00+00:00
 profile photo
Kinda disappointed to find an open leg greyscale image staring me in the face on the starred images ribbon this morning. Disappointed because of the recent improvement in both the quality and style of images being selected as representing the best work to be found on Madcow. But it's very clear that not all the star fairies are singing from the same hymn sheet and personally I feel that significantly erodes the efforts of those fairies who are in tune with what's required to lift the site out of the gutter.

Now I'm no prude so let me be totally clear - I don't care what you guys shoot or how poorly it represents both you and the model. But I STRONGLY believe that having that kind of image thrust in my face is not only winding me up but it WILL deter models and photographers from joining and participating in the site. Heck it might also cause existing members to shuffle off too.

However, it seems that the offending image has already been removed by admin, presumably because it contravened site rules, which makes it even more crazy that a star fairy thought it appropriate to award it in the first place. But even though the image itself has been removed it still appears in my starred images strip for some reason, continuing to cause offence!

So, without wanting to get personal, I feel it's time that whoever the star fairies are they ALL started to pull in the same direction. There's a lot which needs to be done to improve the reputation of Madcow and its members but I think improving the quality of the starred images strip is an easy and quick win. So, no more grot on there PLEASE.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads