More confusion over Levels

Viewed 708 times
Started 2011-11-23T16:01:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Manneringmedia
2011-11-23T16:01:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have just been in email conversation with a model who contacted me enquiring about the possibility of working with me.

So during the exchange i asked her about her levels and what if anything she had in mind.
The reply was a little confusing for me, she stated...she was comfortable working to "Implied Topless and happy with Open Leg shots".
I wrote back and explained that i was a little confused...She was happy to work to "Implied Topless" and "Open Leg", was she aware that "Open Leg" was considered an "Adult" level?

She replied "For adult levels i am only comfortable upto Open Leg".

To cut a long story short, eventually she sent me a photograph of herself "Implied Topless and Open Leg".
In the image, she was Topless but covering her breasts with her hands, she was in a crouching pose with her legs/knees apart.... but wearing Bikini bottoms.

I was tempted to go out and buy my own beer.....

This has to be the best description i have received so far.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads