Selling images online

Viewed 468 times
Started 2015-11-11T15:24:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-11-11T15:24:00+00:00
 profile photo
Has anyone had any experience of selling image sets online? There are several sites that provide this and I recently signed up with a new one (new to me anyway) called BentBox. Not a great name is it? It's very simple to set up so I thought I'd give it a go but I have no idea if it is likely to produce any income. I have followed the site's advice and pitched the prices VERY low on the basis that it's easier to get lots of people to impulse buy than it is to get one or two to make a considered purchase at a higher price.

I just wondered if anyone had success doing this. In these straightened times I feel the need to sweat every asset so even if it produces a modest income it would be something.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads