Exasperated in a true Victor Meldrew way!

Viewed 721 times
Started 2011-11-25T14:00:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Perfectpink
2011-11-25T14:00:00+00:00
 profile photo
OK here goes, prepare to laugh at my expense! I book 2 models who both want to do a g/g shoot - not my normal stylee, but they are gorgeous, so what the hell. The shoot is booked for 1.00 today, Fri 25th.

1.00 Thursday I ring the models (after 50 e-mails each) to confirm. Model number one who is 21 years old says her dad checked her e-mails and doesn't want her doing it so pulled out. Model two says everything perfect. So 8.00 last night I confirm a replacement for model one - all back on.

Friday 8.30 am get a text and e-mail from model two to say "oh no, I knew I would be coming on this week and it's just happened", so it's off again. If you knew you were due this week WHY BOOK IT!

So I cancel the replacement model, and as usual offer her a cancellation fee. Thinking model one might be taking the p*ss, i text her back to say ok, g/g is off, but we'll shoot some topless and lingerie, and she says that's fine....I repeat my pre shoot instructions of "no bra and no tight clothes for red lines".

12.00 I pick her up and we head over to the studio. When she comes out of the changing rooms guess what....BIG red bra lines. I ask her why and she says "I don't know why I put the bra on cos you asked me not to". WTF!!

So here we are at 2.00, 1 hour into the shoot, not a picture taken and we are still waiting for the red lines to go.

And despite these things, she will still expect a great reference I am sure! Should I be brutally honest on the reference, or be nice to her, because at least she could be arsed to turn up?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads